2014 applications OPEN
How to apply:
All EXISTING stallholders who wish to apply for 2014 markets must download 2014 Stallholder Terms and ConditionsONLY, complete and email email@example.com together with the markets they wish to apply for. Please include in your email a description and image of any new products you wish to sell so these can be approved.
** Please note: applications are ONLY assessed on jpeg images supplied ( jpeg images should not exceed 1MB per image.)– websites & face book images do not inform the selection process.
Food stall/skincare products must also submit a copy of their relevant documents – see Terms & Conditions Agreement
Applications will be assessed against the selection principles, and applicants will be notified according the dates set out on the website (see below)
All applications will be assessed on the following criteria. The committee reserves the right to exercise its discretion in approving applications.
The selection of stall holders for the market is based on the following selection principles:
1.MUST BE hand-made or crafted by the stall holder (this will be verified)
2. High quality of work
3. Fits product diversity
4. Uniqueness or creativity of the product
Food Stalls - additional criteria:The committee welcomes applications for gourmet and specialty foods. The primary purpose of any food products should be for consumption off-site.Packaging must be of the highest standards of presentation and photos of all products must be supplied.
1. To apply for market date/s, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - with your application form and photos attached, indicating your date selection. No guarantees can be given that there will be a place available at each market that you specify, as there are a limited number of sites available at each market.
2. An invoice will be emailed to advise which date/s you have been allocated.
3. Payment for all market dates booked must be received within the time specified on the invoice. Payment in full is required within the time specified on the Invoice. As of 2014 the MMG will no longer send a reminder email following up overdue payments.
NO PAYMENT by due date NO BOOKING Note: Payment is required within 5 days of invoice
4. All markets booked and paid in full will be emailed a site map for the upcoming market 2 weeks prior to the event.Please note – stall sites are allocated differently for each market (depending on stallholders) – so you may be in a different spot each time.
Community Groups/Schools: The MMG is proud to support our local community groups by offering the opportunity of a FREE stall at any of our markets.